Skip to content
Go to Top
- To administer the Constitution/By-laws of AETTNL in the public interest.
- To maintain a high standard of professional certification, ethics, and practice;
- To develop rewarding and challenging career opportunities for members;
- To maintain a strong membership base and economically sound and efficient organizational structure;
- To provide benefits that meet the professional, technical and economic needs of members;
- To exercise a positive influence on public attitudes and legislation as they relate to applied science/engineering technology.