Allnorth is a multidisciplinary engineering and technical services consulting company servicing clients in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Pulp & Paper sectors. With offices across Canada and the USA, Allnorth has an entrepreneurial spirit that allows us to be responsive to our clients. Allnorth’s motivated team delivers innovative, practical solutions that fulfill project needs and fit within the reality of our client’s budgets. Our business model of local offices allows us to deliver the best service in our industry and foster successful client relationships.
Our St. Johns Division is currently seeking an experienced underground surveyor for a project based in Labrador.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience with underground surveying. You will work directly with the Owner in the first phase of underground mine development. Responsibilities include accurately recording measurements and other data, preparing field notes, quality control for survey work, and compiling and computing survey data. Depending upon your experience, you may be called upon to conduct field training, supervise the work of Junior Surveyors, act as Crew Chief, and/or provide crew coordination.
- Minimum 5 years of underground surveying experience at the Party Chief level is required
- Diploma in Geomatics Engineering or Surveying Technology, or equivalent field training
- Registration as a Professional Survey Technologist is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Technical competence and attention to detail
- A high level of dependability
- Willing to work for extended periods in remote areas and/or in a camp-based position
- A driver’s license is required for this position
What We Offer
Allnorth is dedicated to its Triple Bottom Line of People, Clients & Partners and Profitability. Empowered and motivated employees are the source of our success and the basis for our growth. We’re proud of our team and committed to providing opportunities for employees to develop both personally and professionally in addition to offering a competitive salary and benefits package. You won’t get lost in the numbers here, but rather enjoy positive guidance as you learn, grow and create an impact. Now is an exciting time to join the Allnorth team. Apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.