GMK Equipment Rentals Ltd. is a civil construction company involved in excavation and earth moving projects, such as water and sewer, road construction, sitework, & demolition.
This position will be full-time seasonal position. The hourly wage will be based on the individual’s work experience and education/training.
- Interpretation of engineering drawings
- Conduct cross sections, set up grades, scale quantities for various for projects
- Perform topographic surveys of original ground, post-stripping, As-Built, and Stockpiles
- Compare Grade Stakes to engineering drawings
- Coordination of field work by providing accurate layout based on project drawings
- Assist with estimating various projects (requesting material quotes and shop drawings)
- Provide support and guidance to field staff to ensure projects are operating efficiently
- Ensure project quality by checking layout plans and drawings
- Completing detailed quantity take off for various projects
- Assist with project management
- Maintain survey equipment
- Civil Technologist Diploma/ or equivalent field work experience
- Knowledge of GPS survey equipment, and Data Collector Software
- Several years experience working in earth moving and water and sewer projects.
- Ability to forecast future tasks to be completed
- Work near heavy equipment and other vehicles on regular basis
- Work outdoors in various conditions
- Valid Class 5 drivers license
- 2015 WHMIS training
Job Type: Full-time
To apply on line https://indeedhi.re/2TOPrVe