Senior/Intermediate Environmental Professional/Technologist
Job Number: 1900000595
Established in 1961, Englobe Corp. is one of Canada’s leading geotechnical, construction materials and environmental firms, offering a comprehensive range of professional services to a wide array of clients. Englobe operates 60 offices across Canada and has a current full-time staff of over 1,800 employees nationwide and nearly 200 in Atlantic Canada alone. We have been in NS since the 1970’s.
If you are looking for a challenge in a team-oriented, friendly and respectful work environment on a growing team, we would love to hear from you. Englobe is currently looking for an Intermediate Environmental Engineer/Technologist to join its Mount Pearl, Newfoundland and Labrador office. More specifically, you will:
· University Degree or College Diploma in Environmental Engineering, Earth Sciences or an environmental related field;
· Minimum 5 years of relevant environmental assessment/field experience;
· Member of Professional Engineer and Geoscientists of Newfoundland and Labrador (PEGNL) or Association of Engineering Technicians and Technologists of Newfoundland and Labrador (AETTNL);
· Working knowledge of both provincial and federal environmental regulations;
· Demonstrated oral and written communication skills;
· Experience in supervising contractors on the work site;
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and able to complete work within established timeframes;
· Team-oriented and an excellent communicator;
· Valid driver’s license; and,
· Willingness and ability to travel throughout Newfoundland and Labrador on an occasional basis.
Englobe adheres to employment equity and equal opportunity programs and encourages all women, visible minorities, Aboriginals and disabled persons to apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
: Environmental management
: Canada-CA-NL-Mount Pearl