The Cahill Group is one of the largest multi-disciplinary construction companies in Canada, with operations from
Newfoundland to Alberta. We believe in taking care of our people with rewarding career opportunities, competitive
compensation packages, and a dynamic working environment.
The Cahill Group is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Coordinator to support the Acute Care Hospital Project
in Corner Brook.
• Establish and build good relationships with peers and clients by responding to requests and
communicating information in a timely manner, exercising initiative and judgment to complete recurring
• Complete quality & safety documentation, technical support for estimating, procurement, drafting, and
technical reviews & design builds
• Assist with preparation of material takeoffs, estimates, budgets and fabrication schedules
• Liaise with partners, consultants and clients as required
• Participate in the preparation and review of Construction Plans to ensure that the proposed methods are
economical, practical and compatible with the field requirements.
• Review and understand scope of work, project specifications, design instructions, and supplier information
• Analyze contract drawings in relation to construction method and sequence
• Maintain construction documents, perform take-offs and estimates for change orders
• Assist in various administrative and technical aspects of project management and will be responsible for
creating and administering FIWP’s, test packages and hand-over documentation
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related field
• Bachelor of Engineering Degree or diploma in Engineering Technology, equivalent experience will also be considered
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Excellent oral and written communication skill
Deadline for applications is October 10, 2019 at 5pm NST.
If you are interested in joining our growing team, please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting
competition CBACH-PC-09-19. Cahill is an equal opportunity organization. While we thank all applicants for their
interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.