Project Controls Coordinator
Wood is currently recruiting for a Project Controls Coordinator.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Responsible for ensuring Level 4 project schedules are developed and baselined in a timely manner.
- Ensure project cost baselines are profiled according to the cost breakdown structure.
- Responsible for cost stewardship reporting including forecast development and variance analysis.
- Responsible for schedule performance reporting including S-curve development, slippage reporting and man-hour productivity analysis.
Skills / Qualifications
- Successful completion of a Technical Diploma, Business/Commerce Degree, or an Engineering Degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- 7+ years’ background in the Project Controls / Project Management field
- Experience in Planning/Scheduling required
- An equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved will be considered.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Join the Talent Community
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!