Our client is actively seeking a highly talented and hardworking Senior Mechanical Technologist for immediate employment in St. John’s, NL. The position is a permanent career opportunity with a long standing, well known and successful Engineering firm.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Mechanical design of HVAC, plumbing, fire protection and building controls.
- Drawing building systems plans in both Autocad and Autodesk Revit.
- Communicate effectively with clients and team members.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and quality of technical and project documentation in accordance with codes and standards.
- Construction administration including shop drawings reviews, responding to RFIs, issuing site directives, on site review of installation, etc.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology or experience equivalency.
- 10 years building systems experience.
- Registered member of Association of Engineering Technicians and Technologists of Newfoundland and Labrador (AETTNL), or eligible.
- working knowledge of applicable local and national building codes.
- Efficient working knowledge of Autodesk Revit software.
If you are interested in learning more about this opening and are ready to make a positive and challenging career move please contact Jen Folkes at Airswift; Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org