The Cahill Group is one of the largest multi-disciplinary construction companies in Canada, with
operations from Newfoundland to Alberta. We believe in taking care of our people with rewarding career
opportunities, competitive compensation packages, and a dynamic working environment.
The Cahill Group is currently recruiting for a Mecahanical Coordinator to assist in the successful execution
of projects in Corner Brook
– Work with supervisors and tradespeople to ensure that projects are executed on time and on
– Address technical inquiries in the field for various projects and maintain working relationships
with the client and other subcontractors
– Identify changes to scope and execution during construction in coordination with supervision
– Track daily progress to ensure accurate time sheets, including cost codes, labour, equipment and
materials for changes, while collecting client approval as needed.
– Analyze contract drawings in relation to construction method and sequence
– Maintain construction documents, perform take-offs and estimates for change orders and
perform field checks and verifications
– Assist in various administrative and technical aspects of project management and will be
responsible for creating and administering FIWP’s, test packages and hand-over documentation
– Minimum of five years’ experience in a construction related field
– Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology,
equivalent experience will also be considered
– Proficient with Microsoft Office
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in joining our growing team, please apply in confidence to email@example.com,
quoting competition CCE-MC-03-19. Cahill is an equal opportunity organization. While we thank all
applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.