The Cahill Group is one of the largest multi-disciplinary construction companies in Canada, with operations from
Newfoundland to Alberta. We believe in taking care of our people with rewarding career opportunities, competitive
compensation packages, and a dynamic working environment.
• Work with supervisors and tradespeople to ensure that projects are executed on time and on budget
• Address technical inquiries in the field for various projects and maintain working relationships with the client
and other subcontractors
• Identify changes to scope and execution during construction in coordination with supervision
• Edit the 3D model to identify possible interferences and propose changes to avoid clash with other systems.
• Track daily progress to ensure accurate time sheets, including cost codes, labour, equipment and materials
for changes, while collecting client approval as needed.
• Analyze contract drawings in relation to construction method and sequence
• Maintain construction documents, perform take-offs and estimates for change orders and perform field
checks and verifications
• Assist in various technical aspects of project management and will be responsible for creating and
administering FIWP’s, test packages and hand-over documentation
• Support commercial division estimates and take offs
• Minimum of five years’ experience in a commercial construction related field
• Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology, equivalent
experience will also be considered
• Strong working knowledge of piping and HVAC systems
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Application Deadline: September 25, 2019
If you are interested in joining our growing team, please apply in confidence to email@example.com, quoting
competition CC-RES-MC-09-19. Cahill is an equal opportunity organization. While we thank all applicants for their
interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.