Allnorth is a multidisciplinary engineering and technical services consulting company servicing clients in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Pulp & Paper sectors. With offices across Canada and the USA, Allnorth has an entrepreneurial spirit that allows us to be responsive to our clients. Allnorth’s motivated team delivers innovative, practical solutions that fulfill project needs and fit within the reality of our client’s budgets. Our business model of local offices allows us to deliver the best service in our industry and foster successful client relationships.
Allnorth is providing materials testing and inspection services for a project in Baffin Island and are looking to fill a number of vacancies on our team for qualified Materials Technicians.
You will conduct a wide variety of laboratory and field testing on aggregate, soils, and concrete and perform quality control and quality assurance management, compaction and monitoring. This role executes field testing activities and works primarily within a small crew to provide quality control management. You will collect, prepare and review field notes and relate data to clients or your direct supervisor.
- Minimum of 3 years of related materials testing experience
- Diploma of Civil Engineering Technology is preferred
- CCIL certification is required
- Experience and certification in the use of a nuclear densometer is required
- Excellent communication skills and analytical abilities
- Technical competence and attention to detail
- Ability to work a variety of shifts is required and willingness to work in remote sites for extended periods of time
- A high level of dependability
- A valid driver’s license is required for this position
What We Offer
Allnorth is dedicated to its Triple Bottom Line of People, Clients & Partners and Profitability. Empowered and motivated employees are the source of our success and the basis for our growth. We’re proud of our team and committed to providing opportunities for employees to develop both personally and professionally in addition to offering a competitive salary and benefits package. You won’t get lost in the numbers here, but rather enjoy positive guidance as you learn, grow and create an impact. Now is an exciting time to join the Allnorth team. Apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.