Competition No. 19-02
Reporting to the Mechanical Superintendent, the Maintenance Planner will apply best techniques in maintenance planning and scheduling in order to optimize the use of the workforce. The incumbent will plan the work by documenting work orders and ensuring parts and tools required for the work are identified, ordered and available for the job.
• Creating and communicating a weekly work schedule for the maintenance workforce;
• planning approved work requests;
• solving planning issues with maintenance and production representatives;
• creating, maintaining and optimizing the maintenance program with the maintenance team;
• managing all maintenance documentation and article completed jobs/work orders;
• maintain involvement in improvement activities.
Applicants must possess a First Class Certificate in an Industrial Maintenance Trade, a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology
Candidates will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing/heavy industrial environment; the ideal candidate will have maintenance supervisory experience. Essential job requirements include:
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work as both a leader and a team member.
Successful candidates will be required to submit a Certificate of Conduct from a local police agency or the RCMP before commencing employment.
Interested candidates can apply online through the Careers Section of www.kruger.com
Corner Brook Pulp and Paper is committed to providing equal treatment and opportunity to all individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.