Intermediate / Senior Architectural Technologist
- Diploma from a technical college with a focus on Architectural / Engineering Technology.
- Current AScT, or P.Tech. designation, or willingness to obtain it.
- 5-10 years experience working in Canadian jurisdictions.
- Strong technical ability in drawings and detailing architectural building systems.
- Must be able to coordinate and review engineering systems and provide input.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the NBCC 2015, with the ability to assist and provide input on code related issues.
- High degree of professionalism and excellent communication skills with the ability to verbally communicate effectively and interface with consultants, clients and peers.
- A minimum of 2 years of comprehensive Autodesk Revit experience in detailing complete sets of contract documents on complex projects. (examples of work with description of responsibility may be submitted).
- Experience with other software platforms would be considered an asset. These may include; Microsoft Office (including MS project), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign/Photoshop) and Autodesk AutoCAD.
Job Type: Full-time
Forward Resumes to email@example.com