Oceans Ltd. is a 100 percent Atlantic Canadian Company, with its head office in St. John’s, NL and an additional office in Halifax, NS. Oceans Limited is a multi-disciplinary environmental company specializing in weather forecasting, research and modeling, climatology, wind and wave extreme value analysis, physical oceanography, environmental effects bio-monitoring, iceberg profiling, and scientific software development. The company maintains offices in St. John’s, NL and Halifax, NS.
OCEANS Ltd. has an immediate requirement for an Electronics Technologist in its St. John’s office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Support of various environmental measuring equipment
- Development and repairing electronic and mechanical systems
- Planning and execution of projects
- Deploying instruments at sea.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma in Electronic Technology
- Strong analytical, computer and problem solving skills
- The ability to plan and prioritize
- The ability to prepare reports
- Experience at sea would be an asset
No phone calls please. Deadline for applications is Thursday, June 7th, 2019.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Apply Online at: https://indeedhi.re/2EBBSin