Posted: Deadline: JULY 24, 2019
ELECTRICAL PROJECT COORDINATOR
Location: Voisey’s Bay, NL
RothLochston is currently recruiting an Electrical Project Coordinator for our project in Voisey’s Bay, NL.
- Promote and practice company values in nurturing a safe, creative, innovative and enjoyable work environment.
- Monitor productivity and identify trends or gaps in budget. Report gaps and trends to the Project Manager.
- Determine daily progress and provide data to Project Scheduler/Planner.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Prepare material take-offs, source material pricing, assess productivity rates and estimate man-hour requirements.
- Identify and assist with the management of project resources with appropriate skills and levels.
- Assist with project scheduling in order to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Identify, communicate, and implement risk mitigation plans to project completion (time / budget).
- Assist with the planning and preparation for regular project reviews with various levels within management and with the client.
- Assist with the management of scope change by identifying impacts to budget and schedule.
- Coordinate change in scope documentation.
- Coordinate project issues at appropriate levels within the Company and the client organization.
- Coordinate procurement of equipment and technology from vendors / suppliers, ensure administration and management of activities are in compliance with Company policies.
- Effectively coordinate with field personnel to ensure the needs of personnel and the client are met.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude.
- Other tasks as required
Professional Experience /Qualifications
- A certified electrical engineering technologist, with three-five years’ experience in a project coordination role preferably in an industrial setting. Other relevant combinations of experience and training will be considered.
- Project coordination background within the construction industry.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to interact effectively with all organizational personnel internally and with client personnel.
- Written & oral communication – excellent writing skills, clear, accurate and concise; excellent use of grammar; able to understand and use technology appropriately.
- Results oriented – gets job done right, delivers results, continuously improves;
- Initiative – self-starter; perceives a need and fulfills it in an effective and efficient manner.
If you are ready to join a high performance, detail-oriented team, we want to hear from you. Please submit your detailed resume on or before July 24, 2019. We would like to thank all who apply; however, only applicants who are selected for the interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.