Requisition ID 2019-59370
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Drafting Technologist in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. THis position will be located in our St. John’s, NL office.
Skills / Qualifications
As a drafting technologist you will work in the Project Closeouts department as-building closeout documentation. Documentation include but not limited to schematics, layouts, isometrics, panel board schedules, cause and effects, loop diagrams, and other Project Closeout deliverables.
- Candidate must be proficient in AutoCAD and MicroStation, other software to be considered an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Team player
- Multi discipline interaction.
- Ensuring integrity of documentation issued to Clients
- Detailed / Thorough
- Supporting Project Closeout Coordinator
- Ensuring all drawings are in accordance with Client specific requirements and Wood procedures
- Graduation from a post-secondary drafting program. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Drafting Software (AutoCAD and MicroStation).
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Join the Talent Community
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!