CIVIL CONSTRUCTION INSPECTOR
- Site Inspection for water, sewer and road construction projects to ensure compliance with contract specifications and drawings.
- Good understanding of engineering construction drawings and specifications.
- Verify quantities, certify progress claims, prepare construction reports and maintain documentation.
- Operation of Survey Equipment.
- Successful completion of Engineering Technologist program, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years demonstrated experience in water, sewer and road construction projects.
- Excellent organizational skills and computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- The successful candidate to have good knowledge and understanding of construction layout procedures.
- Familiarity with construction equipment materials used in water, sewer and road construction.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and standards including Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Ability to prepare accurate and concise reports/records.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle with valid registration and insurance.
- Ability to work outside regular business hours as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated attention to detail, and an ability to work independently or in a team environment is required.
Pinnacle Engineering (2018) Limited is a division of the KMK Capital Group of Companies, which offers competitive compensation and an attractive benefits program. As an employee of the KMK Group you will be part of a growing company that values a supportive, team based environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone enquiries please.
Please forward your resume (pdf format) on or before 14 June 2019 to