- Work closely with project engineers/mangers to complete design and working drawings for construction.
- Coordinate project drawings with project managers, CAD staff and others.
- Coordinate with survey personnel to produce working drawings in all areas of civil and structural engineering. Typical projects include commercial/institutional/recreation buildings, as well as water, sewer, and road infrastructure.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- A Civil or Architectural Technologist diploma or Civil Technician diploma.
- 5+ years of experience in municipal infrastructure design with an emphasis on underground utilities. Experience with watermain, sanitary sewer and drainage design projects.
- 5 + years of experience using AutoCAD/LDD.
- Experience with Civil 3D an asset.
- Experience in the design, layout of buildings. Knowledge of structural building components an asset.
- Experience in construction supervision an asset.
- Experience and familiarity with urban street and rural road/highway design projects.
- Familiarity with various municipal design and drafting standards.
- Strong organizational skills, along with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrate a flexible approach to work assignments.
- Strong communication skills, along with excellent interpersonal and organizational abilities.
- A willingness to work in a team atmosphere.
DMG Consulting Limited is an independent and 100% locally owned Atlantic Canada based consulting engineering firm, with offices in Gander, Clarenville and St. John’s, NL. We have an extensive and varied background in all aspects of Building, Civil, Structural, and Municipal design and construction. We are seeking qualified candidates to join our team in our Clarenville, NL office.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $40.00 /hour
- using AutoCAD/LDD: 5 years (Preferred)
Interested applicants should apply using this link: https://bit.ly/2SAL0Mg