Mills & Wright is a landscape planning and design firm proudly based in beautiful St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador. Our team of design professionals likes to think of themselves as placemakers, striving on every project to create great people places and livable outdoor spaces.
We are currently seeking a talented Architectural, Landscape, or Civil Technologist to join our team. The ideal candidate is personable, driven, with a high standard of quality for their work, and an excellent knowledge of construction. We offer a collaborative, team-based environment in which candidates will have the opportunity to provide input on a range of projects at all levels of project development. This position also brings with it an opportunity for growth into a leadership role within the company.
1. diploma in Architectural, Landscape, or Civil Engineering Technology
2. high level of proficiency with AutoCAD (Adobe Photoshop and SketchUp would be considered assets)
3. excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. enthusiastic and willing to learn in a small, team-based environment
Other combinations of training and experience may also be considered if relevant to the practice of landscape architecture or landscape design. Full and part time positions are available. We thank everyone for their interest, but only qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Required)
- Sketchup: 1 year (Preferred)
- MS Office: 1 year (Required)
- Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- St. John’s, NL (Preferred)
- English (Required)