Full TimeProject Staff
Pinchin is currently recruiting an Environmental Technician to work out of our office in Labrador City, NL. Under the direction of a Project Manager, the Environmental Technician is responsible for the successful execution of a wide range of assigned field sampling programs
- Conduct water sampling, ambient air monitoring and hazardous materials sampling
- Preform in-house laboratory analysis
- Enter and interpret data
- Write technical reports
- Diploma in Environmental Technology or related will be considered an asset
- Working knowledge of position-specific functions is ideal (additional in-house training will be provided)
- Comfortable operating snow mobiles and ATVs
- Comfortable with working in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments
- Technical report writing skills required
- A valid driver’s license, car insurance and a personal vehicle required (work-related travel will be compensated)
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
- Availability to travel, possibly for a few weeks at a time
- Availability to work evenings and weekends on occasion
- Ability to successfully pass drug and alcohol testing upon hiring
Pinchin Ltd. is a multidisciplinary consulting firm that has been committed to Environmental Health and Safety for over 35 years and provides a wide range of engineering, building sciences, geosciences, environmental, and occupational health and safety solutions across Canada. We are committed to excellence and dedicated to addressing the needs of our clients.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, annual profit sharing, RRSP matching, and a fitness reimbursement program.
Take a look to see all Pinchin has to offer: www.pinchin.com/working-at-pinchinOpens a New Window.
You can also see what our employees have to say. Take a look at our reviews on Indeed: https://goo.gl/7USfE8Opens a New Window.
To apply for this position, click on the “Apply”. We appreciate interest from all candidates, but only those invited to interview will be contacted.